Introduction

Saturday, November 15, 2008 @ 11:41 AM | (0) comment/s

HEY PEOPLE !!
So how's days going?
I'm so sorry i have not been online for more than one week..
so i live in of course not at Upper East Side of Manhattan
like where Serena van Der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf stay..
However is this place where i am living right in this minute
is Southern Side of Johor..
The right opposite of Singapore..
Well,
i did not have any delicious gossips with me
because at here we do not have any
glamour and luxury girls
and
handsome but still pretty cute boys..
HA HA...so life's here kinda dull and no-drama-scene
except for
over-dressed girl or you can say
fashion victims
and
not very handsome face with Oh-My-God hair guys to critisize their clothes.
Sarcastically,
you will hardly ever found normal girls like me for example.
and also my friends.
This is because
with full of disgust
we will hardly dressed like a
'Lolita'.
oops !!
I'm not kidding..
It is DEFINITELY TRUE
they are like Christmas tree
with all the Christmas bells around the clothes..
Nah,
this place is not as hideous as Beverly Hills nor Manhattam but,
things that i love here is
.............................................................................................................
Asian culture!!
and of course
those Malay's food..
At here,
you can spend your infinity money to fill your stomach
with enormous choice of
FOOD.
It is because
here is
Food Paradise!!!
So, I have done my part for introducing the place where i am staying right now..
Thanks for reading
(I'm Being Polite) ;p
posted by : fLo11
12:08 PM

Labels: