Comment about Gossip Girl Season 2

Saturday, March 28, 2009 @ 3:14 PM | (0) comment/s

I have done watching Gossip Girl season 2 last term holiday.
Well, this season just as dramatic and luxury and bitchy as the season 1.
However, the last thing I want is Jenny Humphrey starred by Taylor Momsen and Nate Archibald ( Chace Crawford ) is KISSING !
Oh-My-God ! Taylor Momsen is just 15 year old and how could she be kissing Chace Crawford who is so much older than her !! OH!! I was just damn outrageously JEALOUS...

Maybe because I LOVE CHACE CRAWFORD
and I don't really like this underage girl to kiss him.
It just getting on my nerves.

Despite that, it is really funny to see Serena and Blair fighting and i mean physical fighting. Ha! Ha! and Ed Westwick known as Chuck Bass in GG so much cooler at this season..

OHhhh I just love Gossip Girl..

psst.. i have the complete colection of GG novels.. heheh^^

you know you love me,
fLo11

Labels: