I was Sick

Thursday, April 30, 2009 @ 3:50 PM | (0) comment/s

I got sorethroat in the morning and got flu at the afternoon. Wonder why my antibody is so weak..

We got our Moral paper today and well it was a tragic to me. I did not score well. But I will not stop there, I will do my best next term exam.

--> We had our class photo today at 12.15 pm after F4A class.
My hair which is always in a mess, I tied harder and well it turn out quite tidy.. hehe^^
actually I try to be neat since i was a kid
Well, I end up standing between Maggie and Joel and standing really in the middle just behind Tze Ping. God, people is going to regconise me now!!! I never stand in the middle although it was at the second row.
This photo session took about 15 - 20 minutes. And I was damn happy because it happened during BM lesson and it means that you will not listening to the lame litreture. haha.

After BM was Bio. We were instructed to do 2 experiments that we had done last weeks but we did not succeed. so we did it again.
Quite fun actually. and my group was the first one who done it and get the right positive result.
We had this Strawberry DNA and saliva and starch digestion at different temperature experiments.
and it was like 2 free periods for me (:

I was taking few more Vitamin-C and
had drank 4 bottles of Chlorophyll that day.