I'm Back !

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 1:27 PM | (0) comment/s

heyya everybody... !! my mid-year school holiday is over.. I'm very sorry that I did not keep my promise to keep posting... It has been a few weeks I absence from my own blog and I know you are waiting for me to post something... isn't it???????

I just came back from Larkin Stadium, I had my Sport Practise 1 and it was fabbity fab fab...
I cant wait for today and it finally ended.. Never mind I still had friday, Sport Practise 2.. hope that all the girls from group B can reall shout and scream...

the other thing that I want to tell you is... I had put off my bracess and currently wearing this retainer.. It was a bit weird at first because it has plastice cover your mouth of lining...

I have done with GeeGee diary and keep working hard as my exam is coming soon... just 10 days after our Sport's Day.. Is Sooooooo Unfair........

I have bought BoA album, best japan and USA.. Is damn worth and nice..
Advice : buy CDs at Merlion Agogo land is cheaper rather than local, Nasi Lemak Agogo Land..


I have been watching this Tv Drama that had caught my eyes last month.. Boys Before Flowers.. Oh My God I just cant resist the drama and laughter and the sad part...
I love Kim Sang Bum even though he is not the main character but still... he is better looking than Gu Jun Pyo..
There is a problem with me.. I cant remember those korean names.. ( not just korean. Japan and chinese,too) Its hard for me to recall and remember them..^^
Im kinda confuse with this drama title.. issit Boys over Flowers of Boys before Flowers... I type on the google and it has same meaning..

Labels: