Sunday, July 12, 2009 @ 1:30 PM | (0) comment/s

been nothing to do when online-ing.. so checked out some of schoolmates' and surprised with the contains and shocked to c the words...
they were like describing their lonely days of their youth.. very very negative and well seaofshoes.com is always the best.. they should go and see..

been a busy month lately.. with the church camps two weeks ago, aunt & her family coming over last week and school sport's day this week..

today is sunday supposed to be a gud day for me to revise my school works but i have been worrying alot.. I need to go to see cardiologist because my heart is thumping so fast these few days.. and neurologist because my brain has lost its connection.
Gawd...

been spending too much at the first week of July.. really regret..

well, just realised that I have been lazy to write things and argh.... I really want to know what the feeling of de ja vu ..

continue later on..

PS : been addicted to Restaurant City in Facebook ^^

ciao,
fLo11

Labels: