I still remember what he said 3 years ago, " Tomorrow will always be better than today." I will keep that in my mind forever.

Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ 4:19 PM | (0) comment/s

i get sick of the layout now... and I'm going to change it soon.. so close down of my blog will be follow up..

days are flying.. and August is coming now.. year 2009 is left only 5 more months and gowd i still want to be 7teen!!!!

Darn it !!! my mind is blank now when i thought i know what the things that im going to type out this afternoon during BM lessons..

been addicted to listening Britney's songs and westlife...
i think im back to 90's.
when my sis was still a teenager..

I still remember when she always listen to her superstars..
Britney Spears, Spice Girls, Westlife, Backstreet Boys, N Sync, Speed and many more.
her addiction to them was well i can't fight it..
still, there are lots of things about my this sis..^^

still blank in my mind..
actually im going to say something..
i think going to postpone it to next day..
ciao, everyone..

PS : i am bankrupt now
PPS : i always hungry
PPPS : my Best Friends are sick
PPPPS : suddenly mom called to inform to go to SG on Sat

Labels: