life is tough, but as long as we have courage nothing is impossible :)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 4:41 PM | (0) comment/s

hola readers..
im back.. and i think i did not break my promise to u that im coming back.
well, went back to my old house and clear off my stuff there and packed it and TA-DA done. hahaha :D
so had lunch with dad and sis there. and after that, we went back home. ( new house) on the way back, we stopped by at the grocery. bought fruits, melon, dragon fuits, oranges and pears.

so kinda tacky now, since i need a long cold shower :)

so how about u guys??
howya holiday??

I cant believe that, the month of september is coming to an end and 3 more months im going to be a form 5 students.. just cant imagine it..
but, soon enough i will get my driving liscence ^^

ciao,
will update later on or maybe tomorrow.

Labels: