Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift 'together' ????

Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 12:44 PM | (0) comment/s

I wanted to change this blog skin because i started to get sick of it. so im venturing around and searching for what i really want. :)

Final exam for OHS students is coming soon. this exam sort of scariest than horror movie to me. I couldn't even get nervous right now for which i doubted myself having a nervous system breakdown T.T

I got the medal tho. even though I didn't receive it on the stage,but by the VP of OHS VIP in the Master's office. and the medal looks better than the one i get during the Sport's Day. ( the same Silver medal ). How I wish to get it straight from the Master on the stage last week. :(

anyway, I supposed not to abuse my Internet usage nowadays, so that i have time to study and revising my lessons.

ciao.
probably more post after final exam :)

Labels: