I can't wait to watch NEW MOON

Friday, November 27, 2009 @ 3:59 PM | (0) comment/s

OK.. i literally have the liberty to do whatever i want now... the reasons are I'm having my year-end holiday and my aunt is not around :)

I have just finished visiting my friends' blog and yeah.. in a moment i have an idea what I'm going to write...
well, something really made me anxious right now. that would be my exam paper result. i do not know what was wrong with me during that weeks..
i think i just totally doomed...

n, recently i have been becoming a ring maniac.. i love rings.. but i have thin fingers..
and vintage really becoming my ever daydream.

one thing i must learn during this December will be knowing how to drive a car having my driving license !!!!
whatever u wanted to give me, Santa.. i just wanted to have driving license for my Christmas present.. ^^

ciao..

PS: i am thinking to have a boyish cut... my hair i mean..

Labels: