Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 10:15 AM | (0) comment/s

I'm still alive here.. and u can't imagine where on earth I am.. I came back to JB two days a go. and here I am free from aching all over my body. and happy to say I am able to live here at the moment to fill my blog :)

It was sort of surprise to hear from me that I'm in JB right now but I'm going back tomorrow :)
Last weekend was my top 10 most tiring days.
Upon arriving at Saturday afternoon, mom left me at the hotel room to wait for the laundry. I waited for like an hour. clicking the remote control trying to find nice TV show at the moment.
We went for our dinner like a bunch of tourists. We were like 15 of us, in the two toyota Innova car and sitting in 4 joined tables. ;)

and the next day mom was waking me up at 5.30 in the morning when i was like sleep for 5 hours? dreading myself to join the breakfast table. and the day started.

really.. i will post the pics soon and tell u the whole things about. which i am now busy connecting my restaurant city :)