never say "life's sucks"

Thursday, December 3, 2009 @ 3:07 PM | (0) comment/s

i have an event to attend this weekend, where i suppose to wear something formal. I just thought what kind of outfit i should wear.. and heels?

i have watched New Moon last Monday.. and here is what i wanted to say.
I am one of the Twilight saga fan ( the books) so i sort of expecting very high about the movie.
I watched Twilight last year. I watched at home as E was grounded, so i sort of no accompaniment. bought the DVD and watched at home.. just like other girls, i fall in love in Edward Cullen.
The first movie was great. and i really love it..
However, New Moon is a great disappointment to me. They cut off to many plot from the novel.. and suddenly Edward say " Marry me first" to Bella. The End..
I was just not satisfied with it tho.. maybe i have to wait Eclipse and hope that it will be better.

year 2009 is approaching to an end. so let's get ready to say goodbye and prepare ourselves to the year 2010.

ciao

Labels: