The senorita is backkkk

Sunday, July 25, 2010 @ 11:28 AM | (0) comment/s

I'm back after 6 months of retiring early :) hahass... I think now i really can't resist to type every sarcastic and narcist criticism of me on every single things that i have seen, heard and do :D


My dearest cousin showed me his blog and one of his fave's blog last friday night. He told me that he wanted to learn how to earn money by blogging. Then, i showed him my fave blogs.
He then only realised that, I too, have been reading blogs. And he asked me to do one. The fact is that he did not know the existance of sowerofcheer.blogspot.com :)

Going through all my friends' blogs i realised that my fingers can't resist to type out my comments. Of course, right now in my brain, the nerve cells are connecting one another as i have TONS of comments.



anyway, i think i'm going to change the url :)



Somehow or rather i wanted this comment to put it in different post :)

s'yalaters

fLo