I LOVE FOOD

Sunday, September 26, 2010 @ 11:10 AM | (0) comment/s

Yesterday's seminar was great. We came to know what's the rights and what's the wrongs. It built our confidence in answering the paper.

The highlight of the yesterday was THE BUFFET.
It was definitely DELICIOUS.

However, all the guys from D and E class took soooo much of food that, when I came back from the washroom, I have to squeeze and ask my classmates to help me to pick some of the dishes.
and I allowed to get ONE piece of the nice nice fried tofu. because all the guys took more than 2 and it only left half of the tray when there are still hundred of us queuing.

Yesterday was supposed to be my last ECA of the year and of my high school. We did take a few photos. and i will post it ASAP.

I have to log out and memorise the SEJARAH now.

ciao

Labels: