My Deepavali Holidays

Friday, November 5, 2010 @ 11:25 AM | (0) comment/s

I'm having my Deepavali holiday now. Principal is so generous. he gives us 5 days off excludes weekends.

Happy Deepavali to all Indians :) especially my classmate, Sashikumar :D

All of my Mom's sisters are here in JB in my second aunt's house. I tagged along with them in the past 2 days. Mostly we went to eat. eat. and eat. and I ate A LOT.
These sisters are having their annual gathering. Basically there are tons of jokes and laughs. i laugh till my stomach hurts everyday. and their frequent questions to me are, "Do you have boyfriend". "You do not need to be shy." "I won't tell your mom." "Show me his photo" and bla bla bla..
because their daughters and sons have girlfriends and boyfriends.

Everytime I woke up in the morning, I kept remind myself that 24 hours is a short time. Time flies. Spm is approaching. I am scared to hell. and today is FRIDAY !!!!!! Fuck.

I'm sleepy right now. wanna take a nap. ciao :)

Labels: