home sweet home

Thursday, December 23, 2010 @ 10:08 PM | (0) comment/s

Finally reached home at around 9.30pm yesterday. Then sorted out the clothes and washed em. Prepared dinner. N had my llllaaaattttee dinner at 10.15pm last night. Because I hadn't had a meal since 12pm lunch.

I think I had a good night sleep. I woke up at 8 in the morning. Had my breakfast n et cetera et cetera. Tomorrow I'm going to SG. Singapore. With friends celebrating Christmas. So this year christmas celebrates with friends.

My lappie is going through some repairment because my aunt accidentally crash the whole system when she borrowed it from me whine I was in the graduation trip.  Aye. That's mean I have to redownload few programmes.

N that's also means that I have to delayed uploading my trip's photo. :)

Got to go now.
Wanna sleep early ;)
Nites.