time ohhh time.. flies...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 @ 12:07 PM | (0) comment/s

I went to watch Rapunzel yesterday. With friends. :) this movie definitely awesome. I would want to watch again if you ask me. There's lots of jokes which make u laugh and funny expressions that make you laugh damn hard. So, the entire room was filled with laughter last night. In fact, I think I laugh the loudest.
Rapunzel, A Tangled Tale supposed to be my first movie watch in cinema this year. Yeah, I haven't been to cinema for the past 12 months. I'm busy :)
By the way, i already spent so much money before even going anywhere, i decided to be more stingy next year.

Tonight. yeah the days i have been waiting for over 2 years has come. I'm going to my class graduation trip. 8D7N. first day, tomorrow, I will be in PENANG. Honestly I never been there, so I'm kinda enthusiast.

I haven't finished packing my things into my luggage yet. wondering what should bring n what shouldn't. I will be back on 22nd December. So, most probably I won't have time to update much during the trip.
then, i have one day rest after my graduation trip before I'm going to SG, spending my Christmas day with friends. 2D1N.

Basically, this month is a busy month for me. hope that I can really settle my college stuff soon.

Labels: