it get blackout every now n then

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 @ 9:36 PM | (0) comment/s

As usual, I was in my facebook homepage reading through all the friend's status. I stumbled upon this funny one that posted by my friend's brother.

FUNNIEST STATUS TODAY:
I don't get jealous when I see my ex with someone else because my mom always told me to give my old toys to the less fortunate.heh,D - a male friend
 this is very comforting for those who have been dumped by their bf or gf.  
when i found this , I was like " I must save this. this is very very good advise."
yeah, i was dumped by my bf before. n it hurt me. i cried. but after that i told myself  "what's good crying over who don't treasure you? it's time to move on. and in life, there is never always a sweet n good moment."
till today, when i saw girl can't get over their x, i feel like slapping them to wake them up that its already over and its time to move on. think big. always told yourself that he is not the only guy in this world. there are so much more better than him. :)
guys, don't get angry about this. it is a fact that some guy are just intolerant. ;) 
PS : im not a lesbian. Im straight. I talk based on my view :)
peace.

Labels: