new year

Sunday, January 2, 2011 @ 7:13 PM | (0) comment/s

Every new years mean new schooling year to me. I still remember vividly how I felt last year when I saw many of my seniors graduated. I told myself I will be like them soon after this final year. N that's true enough. In a split seconds I've graduated. N today in this moment I'm waiting for a new journey that full of adventure, happiness, sadness, disappointment, joys, worries, n all those ups n downs. This new journey is still unknown to me n yet it looks so promising. Some of those seniors who are close to me, told me that the world out there is totally different from the world I'd used to live.

My life will never be the same again. All the bad habits have to kick off. N I have to be more independent n also think smart. There is a long list that I've written about things that I want to do this year. things that I've dreamed to do. they are my goals for this year.
n I want to make it all come true. :)