today is thaipusam

Thursday, January 20, 2011 @ 3:04 PM | (0) comment/s

yesterday was my orientation day. uhm. well, since i wasnt  that looking forward to orientation day, i dont really have anything to say but boring and awkward.

well, today is public holiday. went to have lunch just now and walking around this SS15.
 yeah. the weather is killing. its damn hot here. but it is because Ling and I ate too full ( the vegetarian shop in front of our house selling food is damn cheap) so we decided to walk around.

i have class tomorrow. erm, i dont really have any comment for my new classmates. fortunately, my breaks are same as Ling. :)

but im looking forward to the lesson. and tomorrow first lesson is Legal Studies. im not going to be a lawyer by the way.

gotta read my story books. ciao.

Labels: