CNY day 2

Friday, February 4, 2011 @ 6:10 PM | (0) comment/s

do you see the links at the left side of the blog??? I have categorized them into 3 types of so-called exits :)

first of all is my friends category. these are the people who are my schoolmates and we really know each other. a few of them are my classmates (in high school ) and even my best friends.  the link i put there is also because i always visit their blogs and because i want to share to my readers too :)

the next one is Favourite Exits category. those blogs i often visit and even left comments. these blogs sometimes inspire me and even encourage me. in this category, i do not know the blogger personally and only know them through links and blogwalking.

then the last one is the Amazing Exits category. these blogs are mostly those famous fashion bloggers. I like to follow their blogs and even want to share to those who has visited my blog. they are quite inspirational in the fashion sense cus compare to me, im like nada fashion sense ;)

this post is totally erm.. how to say... frankly, i wanted to introduce all the blogs i stated above. this is going to be the introduction then :D will update soon ^^

ciao.