Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 @ 12:26 PM | (0) comment/s

I'm single. so yesterday, I went out with 4 girlfriends. we went to Sunway Pyramid. Having dinner at Pasta de Gohan. I would say the pasta there is nice and there are alot of choice for you to choose. I will definitely go there again  :) the price is also reasonable. then we strolling in the sunway. I bought things that i wanted. after that, we went to rainforest bistro. had a cocktails there with a bunch of friends :D

In summary, I had the best Valentine's day ever :) I hope next year I will get chocolates and flowers!!!

so yesterday, i took alot of photo throughout the day. in school and at night :)

well, i saw alot of sweet couples yesterday. I hope they had an amazing day yesterday.
Happy Valentine's to everyone :P i know its damn too late now.

Labels: