life is so amazing that you do not want to waste it

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 @ 6:02 PM | (0) comment/s

living alone without any restrictions especially far from those who are responsible for you is like a free pigeon ;)
ok, my sentence sounds wrong but i do hope you understand :)

our life is full of hurdles and obstacles that it colours our life.

I always believe that who always waste their time for nothing is a person who do not have life. I know it's impolite to say so.

so, sometimes is good if you go out and try new things that you always want to do. but sometimes those things are addictive and bad. you got to judge it yourself tho.

living here all by myself ( i still have my cousin here about half an hour away from where i stay and close friends) I get all the chance to explore things that i always want to do. however, sometimes its already too late.

well, all we have to do is always make full use of our time. do good things. try new things. be reasonable. and in good relationship with people around us.

Labels: