Wednesday, May 18, 2011 @ 5:17 PM | (0) comment/s

the passage below is copied from http://tyjer.tumblr.com/ i wanted to share this passage with i like. sort of same as my thinking.


Recently i’ve taken some of the hardest loses and have fallen pretty much as hard as you can fall. It’s hard to say that i’ve just had an unlucky losing streak. Its hard to believe in luck in general. I like to think i’m one of those people who say you know what. fuck it. I make my own luck. But shoot. easier said than done. 


Nothing in my life has ever been handed to me. Nothing has ever come naturally for me. I’ve always had to work twice as hard as the next guy to get what i want. and i’m still not getting where i want to be. 


Its hard when you put in your all and you get knocked on your ass with a fat loss on your forehead. especially when you know you’re way better and work way harder. Its hard knowing that someone who’s not on your level takes your spot. Sigh. I hate losing. It eats away at me. I know people say. Don’t dwell on things you can’t change. But its so hard to just forget about it. i don’t know. Its depressing. Discouraging. Embarrassing even. Because i know myself. and i know that i’m not showing my all out in the ring. I don’t know what it is. But it needs to be fixed.


Well i guess its been long enough. its time to take these losses and learn from them. if my all isn’t getting me where i should be then its time to push myself even more. if 110% isn’t enough. well shit. guess gotta dig and find even more inside me. Wasn’t it Michael Jordan that said,




“i’ve fallen over and over again in my life. That is why i succeed.”


words to live by.


well. imma take this and grow. Found more motivation. I’m glad i haven’t reached my prime yet. I’ll get it. Don’t worry. This is a promise to myself now. 


forever stay humbled. motivated. dedicated. and kicking ass. sigh. 


live and learn.


Sincerely, 
My thoughts