Day 03 : Describe your room, what it looks like etc

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 @ 5:49 PM | (0) comment/s

I'm renting room with a friend here. so basically u can imagine how a rented room is. they provide 2 single beds, 2 study tables, 2 wardrobes. that's it. because i have a lot of stuff, i bought a small three-tier cupboard to put miscellaneous things. my room has windows but i have never open the window before because the air outside is very polluted. :) this shows that my room is at the other end that face a very busy road during daytime.

this is what i drew to make the description even more understanding

once you opened the bedroom's door, you will see a wardrobe belongs to my roommate that is situated right opposite of the door. to the left is my roommate's place and mine is at the right side.
then you will see my desk and wardrobe situated next to each other. besides my roommate's wardrobe is my 3-tier cupboard. my bed is just right next to my desk.

so far i don't complain anything regarding my room. it's comfy. it's not too big and not too small.

the landlord has also provided an air-con and a ceiling fan.

to sum up this post, the photo that illustrates my bedroom is very simple. in reality, my room has alot of stuff :)

im done with Day3 challenge!!

Labels: