Day 05 : Write about your dream guy/girl.

Friday, June 17, 2011 @ 5:23 PM | (0) comment/s

this topic is quite hard topic to talk about.
every girls do have their own dream guy including me. but i always know that my dream guy is quite impossible to be true. i know that i'm not able to find my dream guy in this reality. many people has said that i have quite a high wish, that's why i cant find one.

honestly, my dream guy should be someone who is decent. he must not addicted to games and drugs. it is better if he seldom or dislike the idea of clubbing. he can drink but he must not smoke. he of course must be taller than me. he has his own idea and cool and brave when face with problems. he is not supposed to come from a very wealthy family. the most important one is the way of his upbringing.

there is nothing more that i can add. the most important is he is not smoking, do drugs and drunk.

and yah, almost forgot, my dream guy is good at sports and study. i like "cool" type guy though. this kind of guy usually found in those taiwainese or japanese or korean drama :)

Labels: