day 13 : Write about 3 favorite memories.

Saturday, June 25, 2011 @ 5:22 PM | (0) comment/s

one of the favorite memories is 12 years ago when i was still in standard 2. that time my mom wasnt as busy as she is now. she still accompanies us (me n my sis) to go to Singapore visiting my grandmother. then, we would go to zoo, bird park, or anywhere to jalan-jalan. it was such a beautiful memory of my childhood. it was when my mom still had time to spend time with us. flipping through the photo album the other day, i found my childhood photograph are full of happiness and joys. ah! how i wish i could travel back the time to feel the joy again.

another one would be when my aunt celebrate my birthday every year with her hand made birthday cakes. i love her cakes. they are awesomest thing in this world.

and then of course my last year of high school. they are the highlight of my life. it makes my day more livelier than ever. chinese new year, teacher's day, sport's day, birthday celebration, presentation day, graduation trip, december/christmas trip n family trip.

i still have alot of beautiful memories. and i believe you have alot too. beautiful memories always make our life batter but sometimes the bad memories tend to create an awful thing in our life. but it's how we learn that awful thing in life that we only can move on and LIVE our life to the FULLEST. :D

Labels: