it's raining here

Sunday, June 5, 2011 @ 11:59 AM | (0) comment/s

I am having great days in hometown. Get to eat foods that have been craving for months. I wonder how I am going to survive if I leave my hometown for more than a year. Just like my sis. Now understand why my sis eat a lot when she came back J

Indonesian food is always been my favorite food all the time. Even the simplest fried tempe is enough for me. Hah. Fermentation food is nice ^^

I am not be able to do blogging yesterday because I had been busy following my mom. I even finished reading Torment, the second book of Fallen.

I don’t think this book is suitable for those craving for vampires book. This book is all about fallen angels. Unless you are a Christian, I guess you will not know what fallen angels are.
It is absolutely a love story that well almost similar with Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. The beginning of the story is not that nice, you have to be patient with the storyline to know what exactly the novel is talking about. The cover of the novel is absolutely an attraction.

I will make a post talking about this novel “Fallen” soon J

Happy weekend.