Monday, September 5, 2011 @ 4:02 PM | (0) comment/s

i got back home quickly just wanna continue watching Secret Agent Miss Oh ;) kill me please. in two weeks time is my trial and yet i still watch Korean drama. but i have my reason as well. i just cant study study study all the time. i used to be reading novels to get rid of the thoughts about lessons last years. but now, i just cant find good books and all the reading action has driven me nuts. because i have to read soo many stuff especially when i have to do my research. nah, by watching it relaxes my brain for awhile before i get on my gear to continue revising :) (very impressive excuse right ^^)

because i just watched this drama, for the story's sypnosis, click http://asianmediawiki.com/Secret_Agent_Miss_Oh





it is one of those funny story that can make u laugh :) just suit my current situation where i need something to laugh :) even though the actors arent that pretty and handsome, but u will fall into their charm tho :) like me. hahahaha i just love how these characters are and how the story goes. enjoy